Friday, October 22, 2010

Can not enter Item in Price List

That is my experience, first-time I setup new Ledger, new Operating Unit, new Inventory Organizations, new Items. After that, I had been test my setup: create Purchase Order, do Receipt of Purchase Order, create Miscellaneous Issue transaction,... everything work fines. But when I test with Oracle Order Management module, I had a problem with create Price List, I can not create Price List with Item, can not enter Item in OM Price List.
After check all again, I found that I had lost one step: setup system profile "QP:Item Validation Organization":
  • Navigate to System Administrator > Profile > System

  • Query on QP%Item% then select Master Org for this profile value. 

  • Save, complete step
 Sometime, we can not enter value for this profile option. We can fix this error by setting the Profile options "HR: Business Group"

OracleValues Team

5 comments:

  1. This post is very useful. This post explains that you cannot enter item in price list. The screenshot given in this post helps you understand the concept in better way. I just applied the given steps and it worked absolutely fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very useful.............thnxs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know who you are, but thanks for this post, it saved me lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete